Enventive Concept Product Highlights
Enventive® Concept mechanical engineering software’s intelligent modeling provides an infrastructure for incorporating product function into geometric models. Enventive Concept’s unique ability to combine design, analysis, and optimization lets you easily:
- Embed formulas computing functional properties in component models
- Analyze force variation as a mechanism moves through its range of motion
- Optimize critical parameters, simultaneously minimizing variation while driving parameters to meet design goals
Enventive Concept Benefits
- Combined geometry, variation, kinematics, and loads
- Combined geometric and non-geometric data
- Embedded spreadsheet analysis
- Automatic detection of critical parameters
- Easier to learn and use than similar mechanical engineering software
Enventive Concept Features
- Tolerance Analysis: Cohesive geometric modeling, equation solving, backsolving, and optimization let you perform analyses in a fraction of the time required in competing products.
- Conceptual Design: Enventive Concept models are comprehensive, working representations of a part—not just geometric sketches.
- Travel and Effort Studies: Force modeling coupled with equation solving, tolerance analysis, and kinematic capabilities give you a powerful tool for travel and effort studies.
- Mechanisms: Automatically step a mechanism through its complete range of motion while concurrently running tolerance analysis to assess variation.
- Smart Components: Enventive Concept’s Smart Components™ accumulate engineering knowledge during product design and preserve the knowledge for reuse in future products.
- Performance Modeling: Powerful, simultaneous equation solving capabilities combine geometric modeling with mathematical modeling.
- Design Optimization: Enventive Concept provides optimization of both critical parameters and tolerances directly from the embedded tolerance analysis report.