Enventive® mechanical engineering software introduces the concept of intelligent modeling, an infrastructure for incorporating product function in geometric models. Enventive’s unique ability to combine design, analysis, and optimization lets you easily:
- Embed formulas computing functional properties in component models
- Analyze force variation as a mechanism moves through its range of motion
- Optimize critical parameters, simultaneously minimizing variation while driving parameters to meet design goals
Enventive Software Benefits
- Combined geometry, variation, kinematics, and loads
- Combined geometric and non-geometric data
- Embedded spreadsheet analysis
- Automatic detection of critical parameters
- Easier to learn and use than similar mechanical engineering software
Enventive Software Features
- Tolerance Analysis: By providing cohesive geometric modeling, equation solving, backsolving, and optimization, Enventive software can perform analyses in a fraction of the time required in competing products.
- Conceptual Design: Enventive models are comprehensive, working representations of a part—not just geometric sketches.
- Travel and Effort Studies: Enventive’s force modeling coupled with its equation solving, tolerance analysis, and kinematic capabilities make it a powerful tool for travel and effort studies.
- Mechanisms: Automatically step a mechanism through its complete range of motion while concurrently running tolerance analysis to assess variation.
- Smart Components: Enventive’s Smart Components™ accumulate engineering knowledge during product design and preserve the knowledge for reuse in future products.
- Performance Modeling: Powerful, simultaneous equation solving capabilities combine geometric modeling with mathematical modeling.
- Design Optimization: Enventive software provides optimization of both critical parameters and tolerances directly from the embedded tolerance analysis report.