Enventive Engineering, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of Enventive Concept v4.3, the latest version of our mechanical design and tolerance analysis software.
Enventive Concept helps you bring better products to market faster and at lower cost by identifying and optimizing critical parameters early in the design process. Thanks to precise analysis of all mechanical assemblies before manufacturing, the user gets a clear picture of all potential risks and avoids costly mistakes in the process.
Enventive Concept v4.3:
- Adds ability to minimize the spreadsheet ribbon.
- Introduces a new method to support the use of two circle datums to establish a datum reference coordinate system, including cases that involve datum shift.
- Fixes a critical issue where “Open Master for Edit” could lead to an assembly model file being overwritten by a component model file, resulting in data loss.
- Fixes a significant number of other errors and crashes, improving the overall stability and usability of the software.
For complete details on the changes included in this release, please refer to the Release Notes, available from the Help menu in Enventive v4.3 or the “Downloads” section of our website.
We strongly recommend that all Enventive users upgrade to v4.3 at this time.
To download and install Enventive Concept v4.3:
1. Log into your user account on the Enventive website. (Note: If you don’t already have a user account, please contact support for an Access Key.)
2. Click on the “Downloads” link located under the “Resources” menu on the right side of the page.
3. Click on the “Enventive Concept v4.3.0” link in the “Enventive downloads” section.
4. After downloading the installation file, double-click on the file to start the installation.
If you have any questions, please contact Enventive support.