Enventive Engineering is pleased to announce immediate availability of Enventive Concept 4.4.1, the latest release of its mechanical design and tolerance analysis software.
Version 4.4.1 adds to usability, increases stability, and includes improvements for:
- Optimization — Users will save time with automatic addition of diameter dimensions for Float Pin in Hole constraints and they have new flexibility in selecting which parameters to include for optimizations. A new revert option allows users to restore original parameter values, in case of unexpected or invalid results.
- Monte Carlo Simulation — Users gain more control for selection of contributing parameters to use within a simulation run.
- Standards — This release adds support for ISO 20457, a tolerancing standard for plastic molded parts.
The release also resolves display issues relating to modeling of concentricities and coincident points.
Enventive strongly recommends that all Concept users upgrade to version 4.4.1.
For details on all the changes in this release please refer to the Release Notes.
To download and install the latest version of Enventive Concept:
- Log into your user account on the Enventive website.
- Select the Enventive Concept option from the Resources menu to access the Download page.
- After downloading the installation file, double-click on the file to start the installation.
If you have any questions, please contact Enventive support.