Enventive® v4.0 shipped< Back to news
Ci scusiamo: questa pagina non è stata tradotta.
Enventive® v4 Delivers New Modeling and Analysis Capabilities to Designers and Engineers
LANCASTER, Mass., February 25, 2015 — Enventive Engineering, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of Enventive® v4, mechanical design and tolerance analysis software that helps companies gain a competitive advantage by bringing better products to market faster—and at lower cost.
Enventive v4 provides many new features and enhancements, including:
- New features to quickly constrain non-functional, “cosmetic” geometry that is only intended to provide visual context—which greatly simplifies working with geometry imported from STEP/IGES files
- New capability to perform Monte Carlo simulation
- Improvements to the statistical calculations associated with line-to-line dimensions and Floating Pin-in-Hole (PIH) constraints
- Ability to edit force and moment summation constraints
- Ability to view equations in natural mathematical notation
- New Bias Pin-in-Hole (PIH) constraint
- New Continuous Feature constraint
- Support for modeling datum shift
- Significant performance improvements that make loading and working with large models much faster
Current customers can refer to the release notes included with Enventive v4 for complete details on this release. To request enhancements for future releases, please contact us.
About Enventive Design Optimization Software
Enventive is a mechanical engineering design system that takes mechanical designs through every phase, from initial concept, to preliminary design, to variational analysis and optimization.
By combining geometric, mathematical, and kinematic modeling with automated variation analysis, optimization capabilities, and GD&T simulation, Enventive enables engineers to simultaneously optimize critical parameter values and their tolerance limits, giving them greater insight into their products.
Enventive helps engineers understand how real world variances affect design before detailed design occurs, resulting in significant savings in time, effort and money.
About Enventive Engineering, Inc.
Enventive Engineering, Inc., is a privately held Delaware corporation, founded in 2002.
Enventive Engineering is dedicated to helping mechanical engineers succeed in the areas of design, analysis, and optimization by providing them with technologies that enable reliable identification of potential design problems early in product development.
Enventive Engineering develops, maintains and supports software distributed to companies based mainly in the US and Europe, with users as far-ranging as China, India, South Africa, and Brazil. Enventive Engineering customers include several Fortune 500 companies as well as smaller companies representing a variety of fields, including automotive, aerospace/defense, medical, electrical components, office equipment, and appliances.