JOB OFFER – Software Sales Representatives
Are you an experienced sales professional with a proven track record of selling enterprise software to top management level executives? Do you thrive on the challenge of improving the efficiency of industrial companies?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as an Enterprise Software Sales Manager.
Enventive Engineering Inc. develops and markets software with one purpose: to improve Mechanical Engineering worldwide. Building on our unique variational solver technology we disrupt variational analysis and critical parameters management to improve our customers’ global efficiency by more than 10%, resulting in millions of pounds of savings.
Beyond its unique technology, Enventive stands out for: its high renewal software rate, enduring employee retention, being independently owned, being fully remote as well as its growth potential.
Enventive users are made up of: Mechanical Designers, Product Engineers, Design Leaders, Process Engineers, Mechanical Engineering Team Leaders, Quality Engineers, Project Managers, Control Engineers and more.
The strength of our Team comes from its people. We all have different backgrounds, skills, and nationalities. Yet we all share the same passion for helping customers improve their global efficiency.
By joining our sales team, you will work with committed and passionate team members, always ready to support you in being successful.
About the role:
In the first 3 months, you will learn, develop, and mature your understanding of Enventive products and its sales tools. As our Enterprise Software Sales Manager for the UK, you will then be responsible for driving new business and increasing revenue by selling our suite of software to senior management level executives such as: VP of Engineering, Directors of Efficiency, etc. You will build daily on your experience and ability to understand the prospects internal politics and how to navigate through them to achieve your sales goals whilst ensuring customer satisfaction. You will report to our VP of Sales & Marketing.
- Daily prospecting, follow-up, and closing of potential customers
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision-makers.
- Conducting sales presentations and product demonstrations up to C-levels
- With support from management, negotiate and close deals.
- With support from the Enventive Application Engineering team, ensure customer satisfaction and retention through calls, onsite meetings, events, etc.
- Maintain accurate sales records and report on sales activities and results.
- Team up with Enventive Product Managers and other Sales Representatives to improve product offerings, marketing content and sales practices.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You live in the UK.
- You are UK English native. French or German as a second language would be a plus.
- Self-driven, you are able to work independently and as part of a team
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in software sales and prospection
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in enterprise software sales
- Experience in engineering software is a plus such as: CAD, PDM, FMEA, CAE, FEA, PLM…
- General understanding of ISO or ASME tolerancing standards is a plus.
- You have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
- You are willing to travel as needed. This can represent between 10% and 30% of your time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent
Fixed and variable compensation – To be discussed based on skills and experience.
Independent Contractor – Full-time
This is a fully remote position; however, you must be based in UK.
Send resume to [email protected].