사과드립니다.이 페이지는 번역되지 않았습니다.
Enventive Engineering provides a challenging, creative entrepreneurial environment for technical professionals. We occasionally seek qualified, dedicated individuals in various areas, from software engineering to marketing and sales, to join our team.
Company Overview: Enventive Engineering develops and markets software for mechanical design optimization, combining the abilities of tolerance analysis, conceptual design, kinematic simulation, travel and effort studies, and design analysis. Enventive Engineering’s mission is to become the standard in mechanical engineering software, bringing enormous value to everyone in product development.
Founded in 2002, Enventive Engineering is a young company looking to aggressively grow its market share among mechanical engineers. Enventive Engineering is headquartered in Massachusetts and has several offices in the US. Enventive software is sold internationally, with resellers in Europe.
Software Developer – Computational Geometry and Numerical Analysis
- Mathematical representations of 3D geometry.
- Representation of 2D and 3D geometric relationships by algebraic equations which can be solved. This geometry includes forces, moments, velocities and accelerations.
- Graph theory, writing code to perform depth-first and breadth-first searches and especially algorithms such as finding strongly connected components and maximal flow.
- Solving nonlinear systems of algebraic equations using a variant of Newton’s method which involves the solution of singular and non-square matrix equations. This also includes the analysis of the solution for redundancies, remaining degrees of freedom, and the presence of singularities.
- Effects of truncation of arithmetic operations on the accuracy of the results. Our product does not ask the user for an accuracy number but automatically determines the maximal accuracy that can be obtained using double precision arithmetic.
- The effect that each of these equations being close to but not at a solution has on the rest of the geometry. This includes analyzing the impact of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) specifications per the various standards (ASME Y14.5 and ISO 1101) on the function of the design.
- Monte Carlo (random) simulation, including the statistical analysis of the results. Stepwise linear regression is not currently used but soon will be.
- Areas of our product make use of lots of basic probability theory.
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, or Mechanical Engineering
- MS in Mathematics, Computer Science, or Mechanical Engineering (or 2+ years of related experience)
- Fluent in C++ or Java (we use C++)
- Ability to move to the area around Denver, Boston, or Iowa City.
Software Sales Representatives
Enventive Engineering is a young, fast-growing mechanical engineering software company, seeking experienced software sales professionals to sell industry-leading technology solutions.
- Achieve monthly and annual revenue goals and profitability targets within assigned geography.
- Focus on new client acquisition within assigned territory by making face-to-face sales calls weekly.
- Understand the strategic initiatives of prospective customers; learn internal business processes of potential clients; and develop and present a tailored technology solution to solve issues.
- Build relationships and demonstrate business value with key executives (Directors, VPs, C-level) and departmental managers.
- Provide territory management data: forecasts, account management documentation, and activity reports for opportunity and territory planning.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years software sales experience with documented quota attainment.
- In-depth understanding and/or expertise in automotive, medical, or appliance fields.
- Proven success in developing and closing new accounts.
- Experience in a solution-selling environment.
- Self-motivated, independent work skills are an absolute requirement.
- Familiarity with CAD, GD&T, Tolerance Analysis, and/or Manufacturing industry is a plus.
Enventive Engineering offers an exceptional growth opportunity and ownership share for a person getting in on the ground floor, and an aggressive commission program that is far above industry average.
Bachelors Degree required.
Locations available throughout USA
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.