Enventive Engineering is pleased to announce immediate availability of Enventive Concept 4.4, the most recent version of its mechanical design and tolerance analysis software.
This release adds to Concept’s robustness and improves behavior for modeling concentric and coincident circles. It resolves issues related to:
- Monte Carlo simulations
- Display of concentric and coincident point constraints for circles
- Docking and undocking the Modules panel
- Functionality of “combine duplicates” for complex contributors
- Updating of nested assemblies
- Compatibility with Enventive 360
Enventive strongly recommends that all Concept users upgrade to version 4.4.
For a complete list of resolved issues and improvements please see the release notes, available from the Help menu in Enventive Concept 4.4, or login and then go to the “Downloads” section of our website.
To download and install Enventive Concept’s latest version:
- Log into your user account on the Enventive website.
- Select the Enventive Concept option from the Resources menu to access the Download page.
- After downloading the installation file, double-click on the file to start the installation.
If you have any questions, please contact Enventive support.