Enventive Engineering provides a challenging, creative entrepreneurial environment for technical professionals. We occasionally seek qualified, dedicated individuals in various areas, from software engineering to marketing and sales, to join our team.
Enventive Engineering develops and markets software for mechanical design optimization, combining the abilities of tolerance analysis, conceptual design, kinematic simulation, travel and effort studies, and design analysis.
Enventive Engineering’s mission is to become the standard in mechanical engineering software, bringing enormous value to everyone in product development.
Software Sales Representatives
Enventive Engineering is a fast-growing mechanical engineering software company, seeking experienced software sales professionals to sell industry-leading technology solutions.
- Achieve monthly and annual revenue goals and profitability targets within assigned geographic territory.
- Focus on new client acquisition within assigned territory by making face-to-face sales calls weekly.
- Understand the strategic initiatives of prospective customers; learn internal business processes of potential clients; and develop and present a tailored technology solution to solve issues.
- Build relationships and demonstrate business value with key executives (Directors, VPs, C-level executives) and departmental managers.
- Provide territory management data, including: forecasts, account management documentation, and activity reports for opportunity and territory planning.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years software sales experience with documented quota attainment.
- In-depth understanding and/or expertise in automotive, medical, or appliance fields.
- Proven success in developing and closing new accounts.
- Experience in a solution-selling environment.
- Self-motivated, independent work skills are an absolute requirement.
- Familiarity with CAD, GD&T, Tolerance Analysis, and/or Manufacturing industry is a plus.
Enventive Engineering presents an exceptional growth opportunity and ownership share for a person getting in on the ground floor, and offers aggressive commission program that is far above industry average.
Bachelors Degree required.
This is a fully remote position; however, you must be able to live in the Detroit region, USA.
Send resume to [email protected].