Enventive® Concept v4.2 is now live with New Modeling and Analysis Capabilities to Designers and Engineers
LANCASTER, Mass., January 21, 2020 —Enventive Engineering, Inc. is pleased to announce that Enventive® Concept v4.2, our mechanical design and tolerance analysis software is now live. Enventive Concept® helps you bring better products to market faster and at lower cost by identifying and optimizing critical parameters early in the design process.
Enventive® Concept v4.2 introduces many new features and enhancements, including:
- Tolerance analysis enhancements – Reports are now generated in an integrated spreadsheet, which replaces Excel
- New optimization tool
- Support for DIN 16742, ISO 2768, and ISO 8062 tolerance standards
- Ability to assign custom Cp values for “Projected” tolerance results, based on failure mode severities
- Monte Carlo enhancements – Pearson “goodness-of-fit” distribution analysis for results and new distribution types for contributors
- Improved method for combining duplicate contributors
- New trim/extend functionality
- Ability to reorder and delete layers
- Concentricity tolerances are displayed as Feature Control Frames (FCFs)
- Model Explorer now displays Degrees of Freedom for each instance in an assembly model
- User-interface enhancements – Scalable icons and fonts to improve support for high-resolution monitors
- Improved support for circular datums
- Redeveloped Mirror tool
- Improvements to Position tolerances for Cylindrical/Rectangular Features of Size
- Additional support for Enventive 360
For complete details on this release, current customers can refer to the release notes included with Enventive® Concept v4.2 . To request enhancements for future releases, please contact us.
Interested in giving your fedback? You can post it our linkedin release announcement.