What are the first questions you ask yourself when deciding how to contend with non-conforming parts? How long will it take to get the answers you need, and how risky are the decisions you make under pressure? If you cannot get reliable answers fast, what are the costs, and how do you deliver a successful product? Where do your answers come from, and how do you know you can rely on them? Enventive 360 enterprise software gives you immediate answers to make better-informed decisions when parts fail to meet specifications.
Enventive 360 helps design teams answer important questions: Are the stacks complete? Who’s working on them? Are there any stacks with a low CPK, and therefore with potential design issues? In addition, Enventive 360 reaches beyond the norm to answer questions that apply to dimensional control plans: What are the most critical dimensions? Which most need monitoring during manufacturing? What do they affect? What kind of failures occur if those dimensions fall outside functional tolerance limits?
Design for Production Support (DFPS)
It’s clear that storing engineering data is virtually useless—you need to be able to harness, use, and reuse that data. Enventive 360 leverages engineering analyses to connect FMEA information with actual contributor values in your design specifications, helping you determine which are most critical to control, especially from a manufacturing perspective. This methodology of designing products with the entire development process in mind is referred to as Design for Production Support (DFPS).
- Web-based software gives you an anytime, anywhere view of the big picture from any internet-connected device, breaking down barriers by pulling together product data and engineering knowledge
- Connects FMEA, CAD, and measurement data with all tolerance stacks
- Organizes and connects FMEA and variation analysis results for more efficient, effective design review
- Associates tolerance analysis contributors with drawing specifications
- Supports team design:
- Does not require a specialist, opening up use to the entire design team
- Leverage value of Enventive models by automatically invoking them as calculators
- Play “what if” scenarios to quickly identify how changes to critical parameters affect the overall product
- Inform management about high failure risks
- Maintains engineering knowledge throughout entirety of design process, creating continuity between designers, engineers, manufacturing and quality groups
- Automatically computes criticality scores for all dimensions in a project:
- Manufacturing Engineering can instantly identify the most critical dimensions in a project
- Aids development of manufacturing plans
- Instantly updates tolerance analyses with as-manufactured data and identifies functional breaches that trigger failure modes
- Information helpful for disposition is instantly at engineers’ fingertips
- Maintains history of as-manufactured data
Enventive 360 Stack Analysis
At this time, Enventive 360 is available for use only by existing Enventive Concept customers, and is an SaaS application hosted by Enventive Engineering, Inc. For more information about Enventive 360 or to schedule a custom demo for your unique needs, please contact Enventive Sales.