Tolerance Management Software
Centralize, manage and automate the ranking of all the product critical characteristics in the Enventive 360 collaborative platform
Calculate how as-manufactured data impacts all existing tolerance analyses in real time to make the best decisions on engineered changes.
In this era of Industry 4.0, SPC tools and 3D scanners speed up the capture and processing of manufacturing data, 2D drawings are replaced by 3D annotations, and 3D tolerancing solutions empower R&D teams to apply robust GD&T.
Finally, products can be mass-produced perfectly on the first attempt. Of course not…
why does it take weeks to Make deviation decisions when we have the best ERP, PDM and PLM?
- FMEA and variation analysis aren’t dynamically integrated into the product development process.
- There is no global picture of the functional relationships impact as recommended in Design for Six Sigma (DFSS).
- Critical characteristic ranking methods are inefficiently done manually in Excel spreadsheets.
WITH ENVENTIVE 360, MANUFACTURERS MASTER THEIR PRODUCT DESIGN CONTRIBUTORS FROM END TO END.
- A collaborative, transparent and secure Functional Relationship Management (FRM) platform
- Optimal process decisions based on an automatic ranking of all the project critical parameters
- Optimal decisions on resolving manufacturing problems, thanks to an overview of impacts on all projects
Book your free demo to see how Enventive 360 can become your company game-changer for the new decade.
FIRST FUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (FRM)
We created Enventive 360 because when discussing with our customers heard things like:
“we want to rely as much as possible on carryover parts in new products and support multiple engineering configurations. But how do we quickly discover the level of impact on all products when a part is outside specs?
We want to design better and faster. But how do we effectively and efficiently rank all of a product’s critical characteristics to optimize manufacturing strategies?
Several standards, including the IATF16949, require manufacturers to anticipate, solve and track the history of decisions made on critical characteristics to prevent errors in manufacturing. But how do we reliably compute critical characteristics? Dynamically, using an ERP, PDM, or PLM? Manually investigating Excel sheets, PDF files, and 3D models, and rerunning analyses? Or forget the formalities and just go with the rule of thumb?”
When you are looking for answers, the only thing that’s clear is that storing engineering data is virtually useless. You need to be able to harness, use, and reuse that data.
EnventiveⓇ 360 enterprise software gives you the answers you need to make better-informed decisions almost instantly when parts fail to meet specifications. 360 leverages engineering analyses to connect FMEA information with actual contributor values in your design specifications, helping you determine which are most critical to control, especially from a manufacturing perspective.
Benefits by department
|R&D PRODUCT||– Unique entry point for key characteristics|
– Design optimization thanks to the criticality score
– Access to past versions of the product
|R&D PROCESS||– Improvement of manufacturing choices: internal or external|
– Improvement of control choices: which parameters, how to change them, etc.
|PROJECT||– Real-time identification of the product and design leaders impacted by manufacturing issues.|
|QUALITY||– Traceability on all product versions|
– End-to-end capture of critical info
– Continuous improvement
|SUPPLIERS||– Dynamic sharing of requirements with the supplier|
– Automatic import of supplier batches
– Save configurations by batches
Further reading on our tolerance analysis software
Check out the latest Enventive 360 news
Learn about our other products: Enventive Concept and Enventive 3D&T