Enventive® Concept is a mechanical design and tolerance analysis software solution that identifies and optimizes critical parameters early in the design process, helping to minimize manufacturing variation.
- Enventive Concept includes a wide range of geometric modeling, GD&T, equation solving, and design optimization capabilities. Combined geometric and mathematical modeling allows dimensions to be used in equations and equations to drive dimension values.
- Enventive Concept models, supported by Smart Components™, capture both the form and function of parts and assemblies—not just geometry. These models help study geometry, forces, kinematic motion, and any parameter that can be defined by an equation.
- Enventive Concept provides valuable insight during the earliest stages of the product development process, before developing a detailed CAD model.
- Beyond traditional tolerance analysis, Enventive Concept helps to identify a wider range of parameters that are critical to the quality and reliability of a product.
- Enventive Concept results are automatically written to an integrated spreadsheet, providing a familiar view of the results for designers, systems engineers, mechanical engineers, manufacturing engineers, and engineering managers to easily study “what if” scenarios and the effect of changes to critical parameters.
- Built-in tolerance analysis tools can be used to help minimize the effect of variation caused by each critical parameter, helping to improve product performance.
- Enventive Concept makes it easier to design and optimize mechanisms, whether studying motion and its impact or performing travel and effort studies. Users can automatically step a mechanism through its complete range of motion, while concurrently running tolerance analysis to assess variation.